Overnight dive trips in the UK
Diving around Scotland is fantastic and some of our favourites are pretty much on our door step. 2014’s destinations include the Sound of Mull, Loch Fyne / Crinan, the Small Isles as well as a Shetland liveaboard.
Sound of Mull dates
- Two days – £250: 29 & 30 March; 8-9 November
- Three days – £360: 16-18 May; 19-21 September
Small Isles and Loch Fyne dates
- Small Isles – £435: 13-16 June
- Loch Fyne / Crinan – £225: 26 & 27 April; 16 & 17 August
On all of our dive trips we complete between two and three dives per day, depending on weather conditions, tides and your preferences. Often our third dive is a scallop bash, where we collect just enough scallops for a tasty starter dish.
Shetland liveaboard 12-19 July 2014
- Mixture of wrecks and amazing scenic dives, plus great visibility – six days, up to three dives per day
- Liveaboard accommodation on the MV Invincible in shared cabins, breakfast and lunch; return overnight ferry travel from Aberdeen
- Return journey from Shetland to Orkney on the MV Invincible, giving you a chance of even more remote dives
- Trip also includes air fills and kit hire for club members
- Cost: £825, including all of the above; deposit of £400 required at the time of booking
- Extras: Dinners, Nitrox, Car parking at Aberdeen ferry terminal; share of cost of transport from Stromness harbour to Kirkwall
- Phone 07904 139259 or email us to make a booking
The Sound of Mull is ideal for ‘wreckies’ and those looking for scenic wall dives. There is plenty of marine life, too. In fact, many of the shipwrecks have turned into artificial reefs. Two or three days here are just fantastic to experience Scottish diving at its best and to chill out – not to mention complete a speciality course! Sample itinerary
Back to top
The Small Isles, a little further out, are renowned for fantastic wall diving, with sites often covered in jewel anemones. At times, it can feel like watching a movie, when a gentle current pushes you along one of those walls. It’s certainly one of our most popular trips of the year. We’ll leave from Lochaline in the morning, diving several times on the way to Eigg, where we stay for the next three nights. Sample itinerary
Back to top
Loch Fyne and Crinan are offering a fantastic variety of dive sites, both more exposed on the Crinan side and a little more sheltered in the loch. There is a choice of wrecks and scenic dives here, and we’re diving from a fast RIB – ladder and lunch stops on shore included!
Coming soon… sample itinerary
Back to top
Please review our Terms and Conditions for dive trips.